Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blessed Be!

Blessed Be!
by Deshi Ramadhani, SJ

Blessed be the moment I was conceived
It was loving

Blessed be the date I was born
It was cheering

Blessed be the Church where I was baptized
It was welcoming

Blessed be the Mass of my first Communion
It was strengthening

Blessed be the booth of my first Confession
It was touching

Blessed be the day I was ordained
It was empowering

Blessed be the day I said my first Mass
It was humbling

Blessed be all the days of my life
Richly adorned with God's forgiveness

Jakarta, March 24, 2008
With thankful heart for the gift of Easter

7 comments:

m0nJC said...

Hi, mo Deshi.
Your books are great. Giving me more knowledge.
thanks for sharing your knowledge. waiting for another book, haha.
-wuih.. Romo punya blog juga ya??-

JCLU

skakaw said...

Mo Deshi, boleh saya undang ke Ohio buat retret Fall ini? =)

Gbu, Mo...

Unique said...

Romo kok belum post lagi??? Hehehe, aku link ya di blog aku, thx. GBU

Anonymous said...

Alo Moshi, aku akhirnya nemu juga blog ini. Harusnya resensi buku-bukumu juga dimuat disini ya. I love your blog as well as your writing, termasuk yang di HIDUP lho.
Mampir blog ku ya kalau sempat, masuk top 9 dari 25 di CIB lho. Speechelss euy...

AMDG RA

Antonius Sinaga said...

met sore romo...
saya dan beberapa teman seiman sering berdiskusi tentang buku romo yg berjudul "Mungkinkah Karismatik Sungguh Katolik ?"
nah, ada 1 hal yg menggangu pikiran saya mo dan teman2 ga ada yg tau jawabannya...
setahu saya, romo dulu aktiv di Karismatik, tapi dengar, sekarang tidak lagi yg mo ??
boleh tau mo, klo memang sdh tidak lagi, latar belakangnya apa ?

kalau romo berkeberatan menjawab diblog romo, boleh pm kesaya mo ? email saya anton.sinaga@gmail.com

terima kasih sebelumnya mo..
Tuhan memberkati..

Tune said...

Halo Romo,

I found this blog through "http://newspringtime.wordpress.com" and tau Romo dari cerita temen saya tentang buku Romo, "Mungkinkah Karismatik Sungguh Katolik?" Great poem btw! GBU!

Peter Togni, SJ said...

hi, Deshi, might you be the same Deshi whom I directed in a retreat a few years back in Los Altos, during the California Province retreat?
if so, I am happy to see how well you are doing...I read about your books in the latest edition of the Bridge from JSTB.
congratulations are most in order!
yours,
Peter Togni, SJ