Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where Is My Car?

“Where Is My Car?”

Lent 2010 – Day 28b; Sunday, March 21.

Deshi Ramadhani, SJ


I went to a mall this afternoon. The first challenge was to find the parking spot. I was not familiar with the parking setting. Finding one free spot was a real challenge. The parking guys were so nice. I mean, they just put a smile, but not helpful at all. Then I found it. I noted the section: P5 22. OK, that’s easy.

When I was done, I walked calmly to P5 22, but my car was not there. Then I realized, that in addition to letters and numbers, there was also color-code. I got to P5 22 Red! Thank God, I could see that the next section was Blue. After some sweats and heart racing, there it was: P5 22 Blue! Stupid? Yes!

Tuning in God’s will is like that: simple and tricky. God is so good with challenges that force me to notice carefully. I’m glad that God keeps challenging me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice!!! simple thing in life can actually help realize, how God actually care 'bout us.