Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Disappointing

“So Disappointing”

Lent 2010 – Day 30; Tuesday, March 23.

Deshi Ramadhani, SJ


God knows how much I have been so disappointing to those I love. I admit that I have made many promises, but I have broken even more. Along the way, I know so much pain and hurt I have inflicted upon others. To be honest, I should have lost all chances of having friends any more, even of being loved by any one.

I have been so disappointing to God too. Want to know what is worse? I don’t easily admit that I’m just that bad. Instead, many times I put the blame on God. When I hurt after I fall, I blame God for not doing His job to protect me. I even wonder if sometimes God completely forgets how to be a real God.

Truth is, I haven’t always been ready for new challenges. I run to others, begging for my healing, while I don’t really admit that I’m sick.

2 comments:

Lenny said...

Romo Deshi,
mana dong renungan kemarin dan hari ini? lagi sibuk ya???

Thanks for your blog, love it to bits!

cheers,
Lenny

Margaret said...

Gud am moShi..

Sibuk ya? sdh 3 hr renungan hariannya "hilang". Romo sehat2 aja kan?
Aq salah satu pembaca setia tulisan romo... "nyandu" gitu lho hehe...
Tulis trs ya..
God blessings...